WE SERVICE ALL FIREPITS NO MATTER SIZE, SHAPE, OR TYPE
Do you already have a fire pit that isn’t working? Or a wood burning fire pit that you would like to convert to a gas fire pit? Please click HERE and fill out the form so we can give you a detailed quote for the repair.
Not sure where to start on your outdoor fire pit build? Whether you’re going for a prefabricated fire pit, or building one from the ground up with stone or brick we can help. Please click HERE and fill out this form and we can get you started on the right path forward.
This is a list of services to help you with your fire pit
- Check for leaks on all fittings, the gas supply line and up to the outlet
- Assessment and solutions for low flame, uneven flame or too large of a flame
- Refurbishing parts and burner system
- Installation and hook up of new fire pit valves, piping, and burner system
- Installation of electronic ignition systems (battery operated and 110V options available)
- Troubleshooting existing electronic ignition systems
- Custom-made stainless steel covers for fire pits
- Adding or replacing media (glass, rocks, geometric shapes and many other options)
- Regulator installation in line with fire pit gas line (only needed for high pressure systems)
- Light masonry patching and shaping
- Metal netting to provide support for rocks or glass media
ALL ABOUT FIRE PITS
Fire pits are a great addition to your home. They bring nostalgia, comfort and warmth. Much like a fireplace on the inside of your home, fire pits are a sure-fire way to bring your family and friends together.
Are you tired of buying firewood for your fire pit and then having to clean it out? If you do like the wood smell and effect, we can make it an easier process by installing a wood lighter to start up the wood easily and safely. Wouldn’t you like more convenience without all the hard work? Allow The Flame Steward to transform your fire pit. You don’t have a fire pit? No worries! Allow us to create one that will pull your friends and family together. Wherever you need the fire pit established, we can help.
Electronic Ignition and Remote Start for 110V
If you would like all weather electronic outdoor ignition system built in to your fire pit we carry them in stock. These all-weather fire pit setups are the best of the best, sustain outdoor wind up to 50mph and are water resistant.
A note of precaution, there are many electronic ignition fire pit systems out there. Take it from us, none of these systems will hold up forever if they get water in or around them. If you have a fire pit get a cover for it, it will preserve the life of any fire pit and the electronics inside. (Note: You need an electrician to run the power to the switch and into the fire pit). Battery options are also available, but since they run on battery it has an integrated timer, along with the batteries last only so long.
Here are some photos of work we have done in the past
HOURS OF OPERATION:
MONDAY – FRIDAY
8:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
CLOSED ON MAJOR U.S. HOLIDAYS AND THE FOLLOWING DATES:
DECEMBER 23, 26 & 27 2022