Fire pits are a great addition to your home. They bring nostalgia, comfort and warmth. Much like a fireplace on the inside of your home, fire pits are a sure fire way to bring your family and friends together.
Are you tired of buying firewood for your fire pit and then having to clean it all out? If you do like the wood smell and effect, we can make it an easier process by installing a wood lighter to start up the wood easily and safely. Wouldn’t you like more convenience without all the hard work? Allow The Flame Steward to transform your fire pit. You don’t have a fire pit? No worries! Allow us to create one that matches the house. Wherever you need the fire pit established, we can help.
Service for Fire Pits
The Flame Steward services fire pits, installs them, and creates them. Here is a list of some serviceable items that we could help with to get your fire pit running and to ease your mind:
- Test gas line to check for leaks in all fittings and supply line up to the outlet
- Assessment and solutions of low flame, uneven flame or too large of a flame
- Clean out of debris
- General maintenance of parts and burner system
- Installation and hook up of new fire pit valves, piping, and burner system
- Installation of electronic ignition systems (must have access to 110V to install new system) as well as troubleshooting existing systems
- Custom made covers for fire pits (stainless steel and vinyl covers only)
- Building custom fire pits from the ground up with brick, stone, stucco or any non-combustible material
- Adding or replacing media (glass, rocks, sand)
- Installation of regulator in line with fire pit gas line (only needed for high pressure systems)
Fire Pit Installation and Build
Installation of prefabricated fire pit with or without electronic ignition: Starting at $225*.
Custom fire pit installation: Brick, or stone fire pit: Ask for price, dependent on size, type of stone or material, and location*.
Installation of gas line with permit and a licensed plumber available.
*Must have 110VAC or 24VAC supplied to fire pit or location with switch or breaker installed to cut power with electronic ignition.
Electronic Ignition and Remote Start
If you would like view some awesome fire pits that are electronic ignition and can start with the push of a button, check out woodlanddirect.com. These all-weather fire pit setups are the best of the best, weather outdoor wind up to 50mph and are water resistant.
A note of precaution, there are many electronic ignition fire pit systems out there. Take it from me, none of these systems will hold up for very long if they get water in or around them.